Happy Whimsical Hump Day!
Today is a slow day at work, so I decide I should just post something. *shhh. this will be done and posted on my break*
my 2x birthday strawberry cheesecake day today. I don’t normally celebrate this day other than by having the tradition of inhaling a piece of yummy strawberry cheesecake. However, being Asian, a lot of the wishes I got from le dear family this year has just got to be about love life/Marriage *mom please stop for a while, if not just for today. pleaseeee* 😀 . Sigh.
Since they decide to think, if not worry, about that oh-so-Asian-of-them on my behalf, I decided to create a list of things to do before 30 instead. And I’m gonna share some of it here.
- Be kind anyway!
- Go to Banff (11 years in Canada and yet……. I know!)
- Conquer my acrophobia by trying bungee jumping (SOON!)
- Go on Zipline – Whistler!!!!
- Try painting for the first time
- Visit places outside Seoul/Gyeonggi-Do when I go to 대.한.민.국!
- Try 산낙지/live octopus *Chendani I’m looking at you. Yes you!*
- Visit famjam in either Australia/Netherlands and go on a backpack trip around the country
- Publish my Indonesian poems project that I have been putting on hold for years (Thanks Mita and Prof.(?) Manneke for the idea and encouragement)
- Register for Korean translation certificate!
- Be a stronger, courageous, and happier self.
I guess that’s my updated personal goal as I have crossed or modified the list I had when I created this blog.
Even though lately, due to training and work, I have less time to watch k-dramas which resulted in me only having enough time just to post Korean music related stuffs, I will try my best to bring more contents to this blog. Not just the regular so-this-is-what-Korean-stuffs-look-like. I hope that by reading this blog, not only you can learn about Korean culture and language with me, but also I hope you can pick an inspiration or two, consolation, or encouragement for your own self. Ok, let’s call that @edreaMJ’s vision!
I would like to thank all of you, across the world (based on wordpress stats), who have visited this blog! That means the world to me 🙂
Now, help me cross out that list, if not, come a long as I sneak in all Koreanness into my adventure.
The 20-something Med enjoying her 08-06-2016 Strawberry cheesecake day!